Wander inside to the lovely sitting room with fresh decor, oak effect wooden flooring and comfortable sofas.
The living area also showcases a dining area, perfect for enjoying meals throughout the day.
Across from this, a kitchen boasts elegance and sophistication with neutral furnishings that are calm and refreshing.
Take the stairs, and you will arrive at a neatly arranged bathroom with a warmly tiled interior, showcasing both a bath and separate shower cubicle.
One step down will take you to a single bedroom which overlooks the back of the property, and is well presented in a nautical theme with fresh decor for a good nights sleep.
Two double bedrooms complete the cottage so you have more than enough choice for relaxing at the end of the day.
To the front of the property you will feel right at home in this delicate village location.
If you are looking for a place to unwind on a sunny day, there is a courtyard rested to the rear of the cottage with table and chairs and a lockable shed to store bikes etc.
Marske-by-the-Sea holds a selection of local shops and pubs, which cater for all the family, plus the safe, sandy beaches and fishing boats.
Whatever you decide, this is a friendly property in a memorable location.
This property is next to The Sanctuary and together they can sleep up to 10 people.
- Three bedrooms: 2 x doubles, 1 x single
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Kitchen and utility
- Sitting room with dining area, SMART TV and DVD
- Central heating
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking outside of the cottage
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed rear courtyard with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 minutes, Pub 1 minute and Beach 5 mins
- Valley Gardens 2 minutes.
View our other CottagesThe Sanctuary