This superb retreat is ideally situated for a coastal break for a family of all ages, with a well-equipped home to come back to each evening after an action-packed afternoon.
Upon entering the property, be greeted by the brightly decorated living room, where you can snuggle up on the leather sofas and tune into the Smart TV, whilst the woodburning stove fills the room with warmth during the winter months.
Beyond here, is the very spacious kitchen boasting a seamless blend of contemporary design with touches of character to offer a superb space for the whole family to gather to enjoy a home-cooked meal, or to plan the days ahead over a glass of wine.
The kitchen comes well-equipped with everything you could possibly need, as well as a washing machine and a dishwasher for convenience.
After a busy day exploring, choose to indulge with a relaxing soak in the bath tub before retiring to one of the well-presented bedrooms, comprising a double and a twin.
The bedrooms each offer a tranquil setting to wake up to each morning, as well as ample storage and a TV.
Outside also you will find a lovely, spacious open outdoor seating area with a lovely variety of flowers in hanging baskets where you can relax over a glass of wine. There is also secure bike storage available at the rear of the property.
If you don't feel like cooking one evening, a 1- minute leisurely stroll will bring you to a selection of pubs, bars and restaurants, as well as a choice of shops for picking up the essentials.
If you are visiting during the summer months, spend an afternoon resting on Marske's unspoiled, idyllic sandy beach.
Alternatively, a 30 minutes walk along the beach is the old spa town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea, where you will be delighted by it's Victorian charm and attractions including the water powered cliff lift and the historic pier, or enjoy one of the watersports on offer, including boating, surfing and windsurfing.
Further afield attractions include the North York Moors, where those feeling active will find miles of walking and cycling routes amid breath-taking scenery.
Benjamin Cottage is a splendid getaway for a family holiday to this picturesque coastal location.
- Two bedrooms; 1 x double with SMART TV, 1 x twin with TV
- Bathroom with bath, separate walk-in power shower, basin and WC
- Large Kitchen/diner
- Sitting room with woodburning stove , SMART TV and DVD player.
- Open outdoor space with lockable bike store.
- Gas central heating and woodburning stove
- Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge with ice-box, washing machine, dishwasher, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Bed linen and towels inc. Fuel, power and starter pack inc. in rent
- Travel cot and high chair available
- Roadside parking outside of cottage
- Two well behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pub and shop within 0.1 mile.
View our other Cottages► The Sanctuary
► The Hide Away