Just a five minute walk to the beach, the house is perfect for families to enjoy a traditional seaside holiday, along with easy access to some beautiful surrounding countryside. Renovated to a high standard, there is an open plan living area, with comfortable sofas set around a cosy woodburner for the cooler evenings.
The well-equipped modern kitchen enables you to cater for family meals, while upstairs there are three tastefully appointed bedrooms with quality beds and linens.
The contemporary bathroom has a separate power shower and bath, suiting all needs.
Outside, you can relax and unwind in the rear sheltered courtyard.
With a lovely homely feel throughout the property, guests are guaranteed a wondeful stay.
A five minutes walk brings you to lovely, sandy beaches, sand dunes and fishing boats, whilst the bustling centre provides excellent pubs and shops.
Nearby are attractions such as Captain Cook's birthplace, the Zetland Lifeboat Museum and the mining museum, whilst the stunning scenery of the North York Moors is close by.
Explore the pretty fishing villages of Staithes and Runswick Bay with their quaint cottages tumbling down cobbled streets towards the sea, visit the market town of Guisborough or the old spa resort of Saltburn, just 3 miles away.
A super base from which to discover this special corner of Yorkshire.
This property is next to The Hide Away and together they can sleep up to 10 people. There is a bi-fold fence at the rear of the property between The Sanctuary and The Hide Away which can be opened out to create a large outdoor space.
- Three bedrooms: 2 x doubles, 1 x single, all with TV
- Bathroom with bath, separate power shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner
- Utility room with washing machine and small freezer
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard with furniture
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- 42inch SMART TV in living room
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- All bedding and towels included in rent
- Roadside parking outside of the cottage
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and Pub 3 minutes and Beach 5 mins
- Valley Gardens 2 minutes.
View our other Cottages:► The Hide Away
► Benjamin Cottage